Digital Dentures – Edison, NJ
Advanced Technology to Rebuild Your Smile
Dentures have helped generations of patients to regain their lost teeth and find new confidence in their smiles. However, the traditional process for designing and fabricating dentures has some drawbacks. Fortunately, though, dental technology is always moving forward. Today, Dr. Shah and his team are proud to offer digital dentures in Edison. They are changing the way patients think about their prosthetic teeth! What are digital dentures, and what benefits might they offer you? Keep reading this page to find out.
Why Choose Edison Prosthodontics for Digital Dentures?
- Faster than Traditional Dentures
- Highly Trained Prosthodontist
- Beautiful, Durable Restorations
What Are Digital Dentures?
The traditional process for designing dentures requires several dental appointments, wherein a dentist must go through several complex steps to ensure that the final prosthetic will serve their patient well. The digital dentures process creates a much more streamlined workflow. In fact, digital dentures may be ready for you in as few as two or three dental appointments!
The process uses advanced scanning technology, software, and 3D printing to help Dr. Shah design your ideal prosthetic in as little time as possible. A laboratory then fabricates the dentures and sends them back to our office. A digital copy of your dentures is kept on record so we can quickly provide a replacement if your original gets lost or broken.
Benefits of Digital Dentures
Some of the most outstanding benefits of digital dentures include:
- CAD-CAM technology eliminates human error and contributes to the most precise, comfortable fit possible.
- Digital dentures are stronger than their traditionally fabricated counterparts.
- Because they dentures are made from a single block of acrylic, they have no bonding that might eventually come apart.
- You’ll have to attend fewer appointments and have a shorter waiting period between your appointments than if you were receiving traditional dentures.
- If you already have a denture that you like, we can copy it and make an identical denture with all required adjustments.
- Digital denture technology can be used to create both implant-supported and non-implant prosthetics.
- Your new prosthetic will look and feel amazing. The digital denture process takes into account both the aesthetics and the mechanics (such as the way your teeth should bite together) of your smile account.
Are Digital Dentures Right for You?
Digital dentures may be ideal for you if:
- Your old dentures no longer fit well and it is time to replace them.
- Your dentist has recommended that your remaining teeth be extracted, and you are exploring your tooth replacement options.
- You want to save time and take advantage of the latest that dental technology has to offer.
Would you like to learn more about digital dentures and how they may be able to give you a brand new smile in just two appointments? Dr. Shah is one of the few doctors in our area to feature this remarkable technology. Get in touch with us today to schedule your personalized digital denture consultation.