Smile Makeover – Edison, NJ
Your Ideal Look Is Within Reach!
Some patients come to us with multiple aesthetic concerns. In such complex cases, we often recommend our smile makeover service. It involves a customized treatment plan that aims to address everything you dislike about your teeth — all within the most efficient timeframe possible. If you would like to know more about this comprehensive approach to cosmetic care , get in touch with our Edison office to book a consultation. Your ideal look is within reach!
Why Choose Edison Prosthodontics for a Smile Makeover?
- Highly Trained Prosthodontic Specialist
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Beautiful, Natural-Looking Results
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
The smile makeover process starts with a consultation. Our team will learn about your goals for treatment, perform an examination, and start formulating your treatment plan. We can also use advanced Digital Smile Design software to give you a preview of your results. Any feedback you provide will be taken into consideration as we perform your treatments.
You may undergo multiple services as part of your smile makeover, such as:
- Gum recontouring to make your smile more proportionate
- Veneers, crowns, or other restorations to hide aesthetic imperfections and strengthen damaged teeth
- Invisalign to correct dental misalignment
- Teeth whitening to get rid of stubborn stains
Before cosmetic treatment, some patients require restorative care, such as gum disease therapy or fillings. We will let you know if that is necessary in your case.
From beginning to end, the makeover process may take anywhere from a few weeks to several months or longer.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover comes with some significant benefits, including:
- Improved oral health. Invisalign and metal-free restorations could improve your bite and reduce dental discomfort. You may also be at a lower risk of future oral health problems.
- Heightened confidence. Patients who undergo a smile makeover often experience greater self-esteem in social situations.
- A younger appearance. An attractive smile is often associated with youthfulness.
- Long-lasting results. The results of your smile makeover have the potential to last for years.
- Streamlined treatment. The smile makeover process is more efficient than getting multiple cosmetic treatments completed at different times.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
The cost of a smile makeover can vary greatly from case to case. It depends on which specific treatments you undergo and the extent of those treatments. Some cosmetic services cost a few hundred dollars, while others can cost several thousand. During your consultation, we will be able to provide you with a personalized estimate. We will also help you to understand your payment options. Many patients are eligible for low-interest financing through CareCredit.
Although a smile makeover can seem expensive, it offers benefits that make it an excellent value! Most patients who commit to this service have no regrets about doing so.